Prezzo: 36,90 €
Prezzo include le tasse, Spese di spedizione non incluse.
Xtar VP4 - Charger for Li-Ion batteries with 120 ° HD display
XTAR VP4 is an intelligent microprocessor controlled charger with four independently functioning apart loading shafts.
The batteries can either be charged with 250mA 500mA or 1000mA via a soft switch.
The Xtar VP4 can be operated either with the 230V power supply or 12V car charger cable.
Following Li-Ion battery types can be charged:
Every four batteries simultaneously: 10440/14500/14650/16340/ 16650/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700
Two batteries simultaneously charging slot 1 and 4: 22650/25500/26650 / 32650
3.6V and 3.7V Li-ion batteries
- selectable charge voltage of 0.25A, 0.5A, 1A and possible
- activation function for deep discharged batteries, XP4 can enable Excessively discharged battery protected.
-120 ° HD screen, charge status, voltage and current display
- automatic restart of the charging process if the voltage of remaining in the charging battery drops below 3.9V.
- Verpolung.- and short circuit protection
- overvoltage and undervoltage protection
For more information:
If one or two batteries in the middle (charging slot CH2, CH3) is placed the charging current from 0.25A to 0.5A selectable for all slots.
1A charging current is only provided for the two charging chutes CH1 and CH4 (optimal for bigger batteries from size format 22650 to 32650.)